Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Love is in the Air

Well, actually its snow in the cold, cold air.  I think that's why I gravitated to a Valentine theme card complete with pretty blooms.  This is a quick and easy card, trying to get my momentum going again, so my challenge was simply to create.  This card utilizes a simple thread wrapping technique using Wonderfil metallic threads on a Spellbinder's die-cut Nestabilities scallop heart.  The flourish is the Tim Holtz die by Sizzix, not only was the positve used but the negative piece was used as a stencil on the printed paper to apply Victorian Velvet Distress ink.  The pretty blooms were die cut with the Cricut from a card stock that has a nice sheen and accented with an adhesive pearl.  The pink blooms and the one adhesive pearl were colored pink with a Bic Mark It pen.  Quite an array of products!  It is simple but at the same time I think quite pretty.  Hope you enjoy!

No comments: