So what can we do to celebrate this special month? There are many things, here are just a few:
- Share your enthusiasm for crafting by volunteering to teach a class. Possibly at schools, hospitals, senior centers, or boys & girls clubs.
- Gather a group of friends together and celebrate with a Creative Night In, maybe one or more would like to design a project for everyone to create or choose a project together from one of your favorite magazines.
- Create for charity - maybe knitted hats and mittens for the homeless, cards for the troops, cards for charitable organizations. I know Cardmaker Magazine has a Readers Reach Out program that is perfect for cardmaker's wishing to donate cards.
- Go on a road trip with friends and check out all the creative areas in your area from retailers to art galleries.
- Send a card to a loved one or friend just because.
For today's inspiration,check out my most recent issue of CardMaker Magazines free online newsletter, it went live today and its about finishing the insides of cards. Hope you enjoy it!