Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dad's Day!


Project Design ©Sharon M. Reinhart & Globecraft Memories
Father's Day is just around the corner - Sunday June 19th actually. With that in mind I thought I would share a project that I have been working on. I have been working with products from Globecraft Memories, their products consist of layered globe frames perfect for displaying treasures, artwork and photos. The quality of the product is superb and I have been having fun working on a variety of themes. This one shown here is in honor of all the Dad's out there, past, present & future! We love you and thank-you for all that you are and do! 
Two of the chipboard frames have been covered with beautiful papers from My Minds Eye and the middle frame has been painted with antique gold acrylic paint. I added a photo from years gone by along with a pocket watch treasure and metallic stickers to accent the corners. This is a perfect system to use when creating items to honor our loved ones or the different milestones in our lives. However, I am also going to use it to showcase some tea bag folding designs - no more dusting layers of papers and tiny fingers won't be able to change my design - perfect. I will be sure to post a photo when it is done.  Until next time ...
Creatively yours,
Sharon
Blog Hop Button Finished on the 15th: FaveCrafts Blog Hop for June

No comments: