Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Tea Bag Folding Class

Class designed for Scrapbooker's Bliss ©Sharon M. Reinhart 2011
Hi there! For all of you in the Calgary area there is still time to get in on the Christmas Card Class featuring Tea Bag folding techniques. This is a new date Thursday October 13th 6:30 - 8:30 pm.  I did a class last week with a great group of ladies and I think they caught the tea bag folding bug! I will have the original cards from my book Tea Bag Folding Through The Seasons with me to share during class and if you purchase a book and you want it signed we have the technology. For more info call Scrapbooker's Bliss at 403-217-9827. Hope to see you!! If you miss out on Thursday's class be sure to give the store a call as there is another class on the schedule for Saturday October 15th.
Creatively Yours,
Sharon

No comments: