Monday, April 30, 2012

Tag Art for Mom!

Project Design ©Sharon M. Reinhart 2012
I thought I would share this tag that is beautiful on its own or would make a wonderful card. With Mother's Day quickly approaching this would be a great way to show Mom just how much you care. I created this tag as kits that I will be offering for sale at a fundraising crop that I am participating in. I donated my time and supplies to create a make and take with the ladies. This is not the make and take - still working on that one, guess I better hurry up and get it done. This project is created with a shipping style tag. The Sizzix postage stamp die paired with coaster board was used for the frame and book print paper for the flower which has been die cut with a Spellbinders die.  The music score background from Stampendous was stamped onto kraft color tissue paper and then layered onto the tag. Some brown and copper craft acrylic paint distressing and wire tendrils were added along with a stamped mini domino.  Three different styles of fibers are the finishing touch. Hope you like it!
Creatively Yours,
Sharon


No comments: