Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Thanks!

Project design ©Sharon M. Reinhart 2012
I find that Thankyou cards are ones that I should create a bunch of and have on hand.  It never fails that I need one and often on a need it now basis and I don't have one. So like some of you do with Christmas cards I think Thankyou cards assembly line fashion could also be a great project. Now, I know it is sometimes hard to keep making the same card over and over, so keep in mind that assembly line does not have to be all one card. Create a couple designs or use the same materials and switch it up just a little bit. Often by just changing the card size/orientation or placement of elements it breaths new life into a design. This delicate card is simple to make, it uses tea-bag folding techniques, layering of papers, a Fiskars border punch, bit of bling and the sentiment is created with an embossing folder. There is a fair amount of white space but I am not adverse to that, at times it is refreshing and relaxing.
And speaking of Thanks - I want to thank each of you who visit my blog/website, purchase my books and attend my classes and events! Your support is truly appreciated!!
I am on countdown mode - finishing up my next book and I should be able to announce some exciting news on Monday August 13 as long as I receive the go ahead. Fingers crossed!
Creatively yours,
Sharon

No comments: