Saturday, April 20, 2013

Card for Mom!

project design ©Sharon M. Reinhart 2013
With Mother's Day approaching, I thought I would share this simple but delightful creation with you. This card is created using printed papers from Michael's and a pearl text weight paper by I believe Stardream or Curious Metallics. The flower is created with two separate tea-bag folded medallions that were created using the basic circle fold and one progression (one of my favorite folds) then layered together with a brad accented with an adhesive rhinestone. The next layer is created using a beautiful Memory Box die called Tilth Floral - one layer was cut from the purple print paper and another from the pearlized text weight paper. The leaves are created using a die from Elizabeth Craft Designs and card stock. Stamp the letters for MOM on the pearl paper, punch out and adhere in the top right corner and you are done. If you want to learn all about tea-bag folding, iris folding and some fun folds be sure to check out my online class Fabulous Paper Folds or possibly one of my books. Hope you like this card! I think this one will be going to my own Mom.
Creatively Yours,
Sharon

No comments: