Friday, April 12, 2013

Cousin Slide Bracelets

Besides paper crafting I am an avid crafter/mixed media designer who enjoys working with a variety of materials. I shall be receiving a special package from the Cousin company shortly, in order to create one of these beautiful slide bracelets. In the meantime I thought I would give you a peek at this product. I have seen some great designs created by other designers, such as my dear friends Eileen Hull and Lorine Mason, using these materials. I am so looking forward to creating one myself. The company has many wonderful products and I encourage you to visit their site here. The step by step photos below show how simple of a process it is to put one of these beautiful bracelets together.
Be sure to watch for a future post where I will share my creation!
Creatively Yours,
Sharon

No comments: