Monday, September 2, 2013

Butterfly Wishes Card!


Firstly, I just want to thank my reader's for hanging in there with me, I know my posts have been few and far between. I am trying to regain my inspiration through a very difficult time. Hang in there with me - it is coming I promise.
For today's post I would like to challenge you to pull out those bits and pieces leftover from previous projects and create a card using them. It's actually kind of fun and is a good little nudge if you are looking for inspiration.
This card is simple but sweet, the butterflies (leftover pieces) are created using a Stampin Up die, a few little gems, the cardstock had pre-embossed dots on it, so no work or supplies needed there. The printed cardstock was a small leftover piece, I think it was Basic Grey probably discontinued. But that doesn't matter as the challenge is for you to use YOUR scraps, using this design somewhat like you would use a card sketch. The decorative square (Spellbinders) was from a previous project and the dotted square was the leftover piece from cutting a frame. A little sentiment from the Stampin Up Petite Pairs set (love this set) along with olive pastel chalk ink and you are good to go! If you are looking for a Stampin Up representative drop me a line I have a friend who is an absolute gem that I would love to connect you with! Hope you are inspired to create today!
Creatively yours,
Sharon