Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Card!

Project design ©Sharon M. Reinhart 2013
Just wanted to share this birthday card with you that I made for a friend recently. For those of you that enjoy tea bag folding, this design incorporates two tea bag folded rosettes that have been layered. Just use two different sizes of circles when folding. The wonderful layers underneath the rosette were created using one of my favorite Memory Box die templates. The leaf was created using an Elizabeth Craft Designs leaf die set which has three different sizes in the set - it's a go to leaf die for me. The tag is a Fiskars punch with a little flag accent created using an EK Success punch.The sentiment stamp is from Petit Pairs Stampin Up. Lastly, the cardstocks are Bazzill and the printed paper is Recollections. If you would like to give tea bag folding a try or are looking for more ideas I encourage you to take a look at my book Tea Bag Folding Through the Seasons which is currently on sale at Annie's or my online class or DVD Fabulous Paper Folds. Hope you are inspired to create something today!
Creatively Yours,
Sharon

No comments: