Sunday, February 1, 2009

CHA

Well its about time. Its about time that I had a blog - thats what everyone is telling me. So here is the start. I will endeavour to post at least once a week. I am sure things will be somewhat under construction for a bit. Wish me luck!

Recently, returned from CHA our big Craft & Hobby trade show and education session held in Anaheim. This is a huge show for manufacturer's and buyers. As expected the show floor seemed a little quieter than in past years but there was still plenty of creative inspiration. I hope that all involved had a successful show - a great deal of work and money goes into producing this show, exhibiting and/or attending this show. Applause to all of you at CHA and the many volunteers!

Along with Creative Inspiration there were also celebrities such as Paris Hilton, Jane Seymour, Vanna White and Debra Norville. Jane Seymour stopped by the booth that I was conducting a make and take at (Daily Window a line of beautiful bags with windows to slip art work of any medium into) unfortunately it was the day I wasn't there instead I was doing a webisode for When Creativity Knocks and Cardmaker magazine. I will be sure to post when it will be released we were doing a card from the March issue. I was told that it went well - so we will see.

More CHA tidbits on my next post. Have to pace myself you know. Have a great day.
Creatively yours,
Sharon

No comments: