Friday, December 30, 2011

Friends Greeting Card

©Sharon M. Reinhart 2011

I thought I would share one more card from my most recent CardMaker online newsletter -- it's all about using border punches. If you haven't used your punches in awhile, take them out and dust them off. They are perfect for creating greeting cards and if you go to my newsletter at CardMaker Magazine you will be able to get a few different ideas to try. While you are there, sign up, it's free! For those of you wondering, yes, I stitched each bead onto the front of this card. At least I know they will be there for years to come. Speaking of years, as we say farewell to 2011 and welcome 2012, I wish each and everyone of you all the best! May the coming year be filled with warm and wonderful moments full of joy and may the paths that you choose to follow treat you kindly.
Until next year take care!
Creatively yours,
Sharon

No comments: