Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day Gift Inspiration!

Project Design based on project seen in Exquisite Embellishments for Paper Crafting published by Annies'Attic
Okay, I promise this is the last post for a bit about this new publication (Exquisite Embellishments for Paper Crafting), I so much wanted to share a project that did not get into the book, however the other three pieces of this ensemble did. You have seen the wood tote box (which is included in the book) however this journal is not included in the book. That takes me to the topic of using one design to inspire you to create other things. Somewhat like one card five ways, taking the same set of supplies and creating other things. Sometimes our creative well needs replenshing and this is one way to accomplish it. This little journal would make a perfect Mother's Day gift and card at the same time. Open it up and write your thoughts and wishes to your mom on the first page. Or, take inspiration from the design to make a square card. Most of the techniques needed to complete this journal are in the book. (sorry I am unable to share that info) For further info on this publication and to see more inspiring photos click on this link to Annie's Attic.
Wishing all the moms and moms-to-be a wonderful Mother's Day! May it be filled with happiness and sunshine! I know this wish is early, but I too plan on having a wonderful weekend and spending some quality time with my family, I hope you are blessed with the same!
Creatively Yours,
Sharon


No comments: