Monday, July 16, 2012

Cheery Card with Special Folds!

I love these dies from Spellbinder's TM (Shapeabilities® Cut, Fold & Tuck) - it definitely saves time and labor. Not so long ago I was cutting each area by hand using a metal template and craft knife. If you have not tried these dies you are going to love them! Thought I would share this cheery card with you, it includes two great card making techniques, the cut, fold & tuck technique using these great dies, and tea bag folding. I think they work wonderfully together! This looks like a time consuming card, but it's not. The printed paper from Echo Park is beautiful paired with the Stardreams lagoon text weight paper and the pearl brad from American Crafts is the perfect finishing accent. I hope you like it!
Creatively Yours,
Sharon

No comments: