Friday, April 11, 2014

Tea Bag Fold Card!

Card project designed by Sharon M. Reinhart
Printed papers from Island Paperie -- Maui
Aloha! As promised I am sharing a card that has been creating with some wonderful papers I found while on vacation. This delightful store is packed full of tropical inspiration and Hawaiian themed papers. I visited this store while in Maui, it is called the Island Paperie. The owner (Alicia) was closing when I arrived but graciously invited me in regardless. I told her that I would power shop - almost impossible with so many paper designs to choose from. I didn't want to keep her too long so I did limit my visit but managed to find some wonderful papers to work with. I had a second opportunity for a power shop prior to leaving Maui, again I did have to limit my time as my travelling partners were outside waiting in the car, obviously I was travelling with non paper crafters otherwise they too would have been in the store.
This is one of my creations using one of the 4 x 12-inch panels found at Island Paperie, which had three repeating images on it. I completed a basic triangle tea bag fold medallion and then layered it to a different Island Paperie panel and then layered onto bling cardstock. This card was then finished with a few border punched designs and a printed sentiment. I think it turned out quite nicely -- I hope you do too!

No comments: