Friday, July 26, 2019

Ten Minute Card

 Card project designed by Sharon M Reinhart 2019
Stopping by with a quick post and a quick card. Still using some leftover supplies, I encourage you to take a look through your paper stash! For this card the printed paper did all the work, just create some layers with coordinating card stock, add a bit of ribbon and some adhesive rhinestones and you are good! I was inspired by Taylored Expressions simple strips - sentiments and dies, of which I do not own yet, soon, on order! So, to recreate, I just typed a sentiment on my computer and printed onto card stock then sponged some chalk olive ink on. While I was doing this sentiment I did print others out and will customize their colour as I use them.
Hope you are inspired to create!
Creatively Yours,
Sharon

No comments: