Monday, January 20, 2020

Valentine Inspiration!

Stopping by with some Valentine inspiration! This wreath was die-cut from some packaging material saved when my cabinets were shipped to me, thrilled with how easily it die cut and the finished results. I believe this die is an Elizabeth Crafts Design, not totally positive, but unfortunately I do not see it on their site and I do not have the original packaging. I know there are many die templates on the market that would work beautifully! For those of you that do not have a wreath die, try building your own by building it with a variety of leaf shapes. Draw a circle with pencil on your card front and just start adding die-cut or punched leaves. The hearts have been cut from gold and red card stocks and are a Penny Black die set. The word love has also been die-cut from gold card-stock. Use a word die for this or individual die-cut letters or even painted wood or chipboard letters would work great! A little die-cut or ribbon bow is a nice finishing accent! Hope you are inspired to create!

No comments: