Saturday, April 4, 2020

Just stopping by with this mini card kit I created for my littles - my grandkids. I encourage you card makers to pull out your supplies and design a little card that the kids would have fun putting together. Prep it according to their age, in my case 2-1/2 and 5-1/2; so I prepped it so that all they would have to do is glue it together. I cut, scored and folded the white card stock to create a 2-3/4 inch card base. Punched some green card stock using a Martha Stewart Crafts border punch. Stamped some eggs on printed paper and die-cut using a Photoplay stamp and die. Die-cut some stitched circles with a Studio Katia die, then stamped the sentiment with a Taylored Expressions Stamp and layered to a punched circle. The final touch was the addition of a few punched butterflies using a Martha Stewart Crafts punch. I used leftover papers from previous projects and scraps for these kits. Once you have the pieces all together,  complete one sample card for them and package it all in a sandwich bag or envelope. Don’t forget a little bit of liquid glue just in case they don’t have any. Do the stop drop and roll away 6 feet to drop off and keep physical distancing or do a surprise drop and tell them to go look on their step or door handle. Although I am unable to craft with them personally right now it was fun to create something for them to do and then they can email me pictures or face time and show me their wonderful creations❤️
Creatively Yours,
Sharon



No comments: