|Project design by Sharon M. Reinhart 2013|
1. Form 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch side fold card from Bazzill cardstock.
2. Layer 4 x 5-1/4 inch panel of floral print cardstock.
3. Die-cut ivory pearl cardstock using Spellbinders Fleur de Lis rectangles die template (4 x 4-3/4 inch). Layer to card front.
4. Trim out Cherish panel and layer onto green cardstock leaving a slight margin. Layer this panel to card front using foam mounting squares.
5. Color heart rhinestone and four small rhinestones using Bic Mark-It pen (Tranquil Teal).
6. Adhere small rhinestones to four corners on die-cut panel.
7. Die-cut ivory heart using Stampin' Up Embosslits hearts die, adhere to top of Cherish panel followed by heart rhinestone.
8. Punch three hearts from green cardstock using Fiskars hand punch, adhere hearts to bottom of Cherish panel. *
9. Tie cream sheer ribbon in a bow and adhere to center bottom of panel on card front.
10. Decorate card inside as desired.
* Tip - apply 1/2-inch score tape to piece of green cardstock then punch hearts. Use a straight pin to assist in the removal of the tape liner and then with the straight pin still attached to the punched heart use the pin as a tool to place the heart on project. I like to keep a corsage style pin on hand for this.
That's it! Hope you enjoy it and are inspired to create!